Friday, June 13, 2008

yesterday & today

Yayy! today's mock exam has finally over. stay at the "break" group which is pretty bored & have lots of free time == && no study=no question. so we're practically doing what we're suppose to do, BREAK. haha. having break all the time. neway, get to study theory though. prepare for the next exam if I really failed my previous exam T_T
all the recruits are so "unresponsive" that I felt like "pinching their nose" haha. LOL. nvm if u don't get the cold jokes. LOL. anyway, the most fun part was when I test their choking part! at 1st refuse to test them due to didn't study much, end up find out losta fun T_T should join them earlier lahh! =( hmmph.
btw, ytday night was amazing, I finished my minits, revision and everything in 2 hrs. obviously I didn't really study well. luckily have lots of free time today. become the chocking dummy ^^ seriously feel like vomit after that. *over exaggerate* have fun anyway.
oh yes, it was rehearsal for perlantikan ytday. wth. details was not given and the teacher speak in super indian slang. *slaps him 3, 4 times* he scolded us. grr. ppl really confused mah =_= & yes, ham was so lucky that she isn't thr. the condition is like omg. don't know what will happen during the real majlis.
& I was drunk ytday. haha. I mean mental only. LOL. great that I got a siao friend that I turned siao after being together with her. they said I looked drunk @@ simply talk and laugh. we actually pronounced ro-b-i-a-h in some chinese slang that make it sound like a chinese word. haha. swt. give "compliment" for lots of teacher =X *shhh*
&& proudly tell u that I actually ponteng on wed. nono, I got no dicipline problem. I just, eherm, walk out the school SLIGHTLY earlier than usual. haha. wth. end up didn get to go back home also due to having meetings. imagine permainan dalaman, koperasi and YE clash together. I only go kop. stomach ache ><
btw I wanna complain that orangeshark ( some game website if u don know) is trying to distract me! hmmph. play till got really dizzy. haha. ok la, tata!
p/s: to ham, u will be super jealous on what/who I saw today! =DD I saw *** for so many hours continuously okayy? HAHAHA! ( make u regret for going travelling but didn't bring me along )
&& ham is gonna marry me when she(he) came back from thailand. ( another cold jokes, hope u get it too. haha )

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ya im sure that ham will be regret!! haha...^^

eh i thought u merry me want...why u say ham will merry you!! hmm...
u hua xin!!....haha... =="

-ME- said...

haha! u know what I'm talking right? super regret sumore. aiyo really "you yuan wu fen"

what la, since when I wanna marry u. don think too much okayy. haha! I'm not hua xin, should have have more choices in ur life mah. haha!

btw, ham is better. bluek. *nicer to hug* ohh it remind me of charlie. I miss him lahh. haha!

cty said...

rmb what is the cold joke about??
hahahah hi hi long time no see blog :)