Sunday, June 8, 2008

family

edited:
FAMILY- Father And Mother I Love You.
hi ppl, sry for the lame starting == I miss my dad anyway. haha. he's coming back this evening. anyway, since he have been away for a week, see what I've done. 1st of all, I went pyramid with my life partner *coughcough* without worrying that he will see how "lala" is his daughter. haha. wth. 2nd, I mess up the house.
btw, I went KLCC ytday! wee! with the rich aunt's family. LOL. it has been ages since I went thr T.T so we're like "wow! how nice if I live here.." she bought me a expensive top! LOL. ok consider expensive for poor kids like me. haha! feel bad also, but don care lah! haha!
anyway, thr a korean food fair thr! haha. have fun trying nice food around. ter-ate the spicy udon noodles, then sis RECOMMEND me to walk to the beverage's area thr. haha. wth. so smart right? mom bought the so-called udon-noodles-without-spices thr == end up we suffering eating her chinese style udon noodles since she made the soup all by herself. haha.
anyway, I suddenly have a weird thought ytday. thought of marrying a rich guy, have a few cute kids ( DEFINITELY CUTE OKAYY?since they have a cut mom. haha ) and be a housewife ( not really one, my definition for housewife is those who don't work, but not those who cook and sew ). I will shop everyday and will buy lots of clothes for my poor nieces too T.T ( touched my sad part == ) and make sure my kids dressed up nicely with all the branded. haha. *materialistic*
anyway, I've finally get back part of my contact no. fyi, I changed my phone. boo. and I didn't save all my contact with my brilliant brain. ( too excited =X ) dad offer one, wht to do. haha. his daughter need high maintanance man! that's why I needa marry a rich guy. anyone? LOL. (part of this are from my heart, not by brain o.O )
last but not least, happy last day of holidays guys! baibai. here's some pics. hope it's not too bored. =X




the boy who the old lady in love with. LOL - baby arron!







it's written aaron choo.. roxx! ignore the 2 sticks at the center, he said it mean he is 2 years old? o.O



went her. taken by me. nice or not? o.O



okayy. I know I went here, not thr =X

ok la, that's all. haha. really bb now!=DD good luck to me!!!

p/s : I found out that I can't put this here "> <" will cut the sentences after this emo. ><

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm..why so materialistic want..?
shop the everyday all the rich guy also become poor a d..somemore petrol minyak naik a d..hehe..

good luck for ur "hunting"..haha..

-ME- said...

haha! I will make sure he got enough money before I marry him? haha. what la, will make sure he manage to pay the petrol okie!!

haha. welcome!

Anonymous said...

chee...acturely no need hunt a d la...
yuan zai tian jing zai yan qian!!..haha..
u know what it means want la...
so arh u must appreciate it before it fly away!!..haha..^^

Anonymous said...

hey mun...why u deleted the previous post want..? i have not post comment yet!!..haha...^^ lucky i read a d just now..hehe...

k la i post comment here
erm...dont afraid..you have kononnya achived something yesterday!! walking alone in the dark^^ is a great step forward

but!! is very danger...rmb...
touchwood...next time if there is something like that similar happend, you can always make a call and i will be there for you anytime anywhere!!

-ME- said...

haha. why? would u ever run away with me? haha. jkjk. don't want u lah. later u kidnap me how? bluek.
sumore ar, stay with u more dangerous de. haha.

Anonymous said...

if u want me to, i will...haha...ofcause i must tell my mom that im going to run away with you see she approve anot la^^

how u know i will kinaped you want arh..hmm...such a clever person....i will goreng you and then eat u^^ cause i love to eat "bak kut teh"...haha...^^
thats why i very dangerous want ooh^^ so dont come near me arh...or else u will be regret..haha..^^

-ME- said...

*keeping distance* wow, I very scared leh! haha. don wanna talk to u anymore. if not very dangerous de.
btw, of course ur mom won't let u run away lah. say like never say =_=