Friday, June 20, 2008

clumsy

1st of all, I'm being so forgetful nowadays. I actually forgot to bring pencil case to school for the don-know-how-many times adi. & I brought chemistry book for physics tui? & I bring add maths book for mod. maths period! haha! o.O aww. save me pls. this had happened so many times in my life adi T_T then I gonna copy back again in the book. omg =X wasting time.
went YE workshop on wed. at university melaya. it's freezing cold thr. I wonder how many clorofluorocarbon has released == aww I need WARM hugs =X can be say it's fun but can't really think of what I had learnt. ( can I say I didn't learn anything there? haha ) at least I learn to think in double side, from other point of view *coughcough* get super tired that I feel like my eye is bleeding. omg. go back, rest a while then go tuition liao T_T then sumore forgot to bring my paper. grr. what's wrong with me. =X
thursday. heavy rain! got rehearsal for pelantikan today. after that start to hear the sky thundering. rmbring the incident that happen to our school mate few years ago & actually scared us from going back home in such condition. as I determined to go back, start dizzling on the way back. getting heavier. then end up I reach home in some not-so-wet condition while other of them have to borrow umbrella. after they just walk away the weather got worst. omg. worry me man! luckily nothing happen. thank god o.O
today more chun! haha. is pelantikan. after pelantikan I lepak in bilik kesihatan to so-callednya helping since it's recruit's exam tmrw. help them to rewrite the form =X kids nowadays don know how to fill in form hahh. omg. then go walk around till school end. haha.
come back from tuition just now. charging phone. then I said " oii chao gan phone, better don let any dungu call u later" as I have to leave it charging down stair while I'm on9ing upstair. so as I just sit on the chair, the phone rang. okok. not dungu call. haha. swt. then msn rang, follow by phone, msn, phone and ... ! lastly, my sis. she got exam too and keep kacau me today. omg. just now so many ppl in school don wanna ask now only ask me. sumore I didn study at all. haha. simply answer only la. =X
grr. tmrw feel like wanna go cfield. but got YE meeting, kop meeting and early morning got to go do kuli work. haha. hmm. see first la. got no idea what am I going to do next. ok la, bb!

No comments: