Monday, June 2, 2008

gathering

yay. I am having gathering ytd. yupp. with family. what's wrong huh? who said gathering with family is cacat. hmmph. =X
anyway, overall was fun. I miss my cousins so much. baby aaron wanted to sleep with me. so cutee! I was so happy at first. what's most terrible is he woke up in the middle of the nite and asked " jie jie, is it morning now?" I look around. it was pretty dark outside. I tell him it's still at night and sleep back within 1 second >< && the next morning is even worst! he woke up early in the morning & try to wake me up. "jie, it's morning now!" "jie, can u play monopoly with me?" " jie!... " etc etc. I started to ignore him after that and guess what had happend? he start pulling out my pillow and hit my head. ganasnyerr. so pain lah. too much ultraman! (p/s: he like ultraman now T.T not his beloved jiejie ) so end up he played with another annoying cousin. haha! peace! ^^
okiee. back to sat. I cut my hair adi. not much differences actually. just cut short my fringe and behind one. my fringe too short adi T.T make me look retarded now o.O my grandma even ask me why don I cut it even shorter. haha. btw, friend call me when I am cutting my hair. damn funny. I hesitate a while, and pick up my phone * worry that my hair will gone after concentrate chatting on the phone* so talk awhile, the aunty intend to pull out my hair. haha. wth. swt right =.= I scared her scissors will scratch my phone sumore =.=
around evening, ppl start to arrive. as I said, everyone was in red. err. wth. some are just the same tone, orange, pink, red, dark red or anything related. lol. or else it would be white or black. damn zhadao. went to eat nice nice food at night! =D hehe! uncle asked what I want and I told him I want beer. LOL. I am serious actually.
so the next day u can see those spoiled teens who woke up very late. those adults woke up first, follow by kids ( especially my aaron ) and lastly, US. haha. my cousin brother can even sleep until 12 sth with all the noise around him. salute him man!!
so we went back around 6.30. traffic congested like mad == can't move at all. spent 2 and a half hrs to come back home. *phew* sit until my skirt also koyak adi. (can feel the jeans rotting away) hardly for me to stand after that. haha.

btw, I heard shushi said camp got leng chai?? o.O I never know that! omg. missed adi. she said can cook 1 sumore. come on la, why do u need a guy that can cook? to be ur househusband? haha. I need rich kid only. LOL. wth.
that's all. byebye.
-believe in ever after-




No comments: