Saturday, June 14, 2008

sienloh

those days..



oh ham I'm missing u.
p/s : faster come back for ur PJ result. hahaha!
since I'm too bored already so I feel like blogging to kill time. LOL. picture taken by ham. the dog which is cuter is mine =_= okayy. to prevent u to think the not so cute one is mine, so now I tell u the big nose doggie is mine. haha.ham stole and took the pic of it due to it's too cute already. nyehehe. see she perasan that my dog will ever marry hers. hmmph.haha.
btw,sien loh, my modemn actually works on solar power and electricity =_= once I off the light then com will start to disconnect o.O wth. damn high tech loh.
btw, I can't open the microsoft files due to I didn't install it yet. wth. use a while only mah. sienloh. really hate to wait, wait for installing, loading and blablala. aiks. p/s : I'm gonna use the 3rd license, aka the last one of microsoft program in my house. hahaha! wonder why am I so happy also.
& yes I really miss charlie now. haha! *hug & give some pervert look * 2yen pls don jealous. haha! wth. oh my hugable charlie. (p/s charlie is some chocking dummy ) damn musculaarrr u know. haha. see everyone agree so.
oh yes I scanned my com just now. so many warnings. wth. don know the anti virus thingy really works or not o.O updated already but turns weirder. ( last time used to auto scan one, now no more ) ai yoo. so troublesome.
ok la, byebye.

No comments: