Friday, June 13, 2008

busy o.O

1st of all, I've deleted ytday's post since I think it's not good to leave thr as it teach bad small kids. LOL. as for those who don't know what's going on, I actually have some "conflicts" with mom T.T feel really bad just now as she treat me much more nicer than usual =X must have already worry her a lot ytday haizz. as for big old brother ( thx to me okayy? at least I give u a younger name now. haha ) thx for ur comments & sorry for deleting the posts with ur comment inside o.O
kk. will update soon. kinda busy nowadays =X my minits and st.john mock exam! omg. it's all tmrw! T_T I haven't even finished any of it. haven't study, haven't rearrange the minits, haven't get enough sleep.. T_T went back kinda late today sumore online till forgot to sleep.*yawn* okies, seeya soon!

No comments: