Monday, June 16, 2008

outings!

hi ppl, I went pyramind AGAIN =X
reason :I wanna be thr once again before my dad actually come back to subang. haha. fyi, my dad works thr. it wasn't really fun if u feel like thr are ppl observing u when u go out with friends. o.O
ppl was surprised I actually agree to go. *laughs* I'm human too ok? just that normal weekend is family day so I seldom follow friends out during weekend. ( family got the 1st priority. nyehehe ) so u have to book me if u wanna DATED me. hor? enzyme sharer. hehe!
so went thr. 2 girls 1 boy. we complaint a lot that it's troublesome to BRING a guy along. haha. ( I know is he bring us, not we bring him. muahaha ) we got 1000++ reasons for not bringing a guy to go shopping mall. look bored & impatience yet still faking u a smile.
thx sis for the pic. don u think he look like Jay? nyehehe. but very cute right? ( sis don kill me pls )

&& they look lost either. haha!

so we challenge him to go in every single shop with us for hours & hours
conclusion : he didn't complaint any and show no sien-ness.he must be very bored deep inside his every cells, haha! ( different from the chao gan + jiajiat+ sienloh kids =X ) so I promised to promote him, so this is what I'm doing here. haha!
so we watched "the happening". plan to watch kungfu panda, but failed due to the place isn't strategic. who's gonna sit the 1st few rows or couple seats? haha. so shushi actually mental abuse this little innocent girl ( saying myself ) to watch those horrible movie. omg =X
anyway, it's kinda half way ending o.O got climax no conclusion. grr. anyway, it's abt a kind of toxins spreading by the plants and caused ppl start to kill themselves. and they kill themselves in a horrible way =X so scary u know. I think I skip almost 30 mins of the scary scene. haha!
oh yess! u know sometimes when ur body in contact with the people around u sure got some feelings like electric shock like that. don know why 2yen keep on shocking me. haha. almost kill all my cells in my body. damn pain sumore T_T I never know u can shock everywhere, from ur upper arm to ur fingers =X next time must walk with a metal chain on the shoe like what the form 3 sc book showed to flow out the charges. haha!
ok la, that's all. bb!
-'cause u will always be my babe-


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

MUN!! wow...thx for promoting me in your blog arh!! haha...
for your information i have 3 sister la..
so is normal for me to go shopping for hours!! ^^

Btw who is enzyme sharer arh? u talking bout urself right..haha..
dont forget u still owe me enzyme!! haha..

anyway, your are the one who keep on shocking me ok!! you are metal and physically abusing me that time..haha..
next time i must buy a metal chain for your bday present..haha..so u can stick it on ur shoe..to discharge urself..haha..^^