Friday, June 6, 2008

byebye

bye holidays. will really miss u in the coming days =( just realise that I got not much days left o.O anyway, I'm going out tmrw! mwahaha. *don't kill me pls* since I've been tortured at home today, doing house chores without a moment of leisure. lol. *over exagerrate* anyway, at least I didn't rot at home. LOL.
btw, baby aaron came yesterday. he watched 2 hrs++ of cartoonsSs that made me so lifeless ><>
so mom give him cookies yesterday. he failed to take the cookies out from the wrapper, so I helped him. and he intend to take by himself for the next time. the cookie break into half. due to he is learning mandarin in his kindergarden, he told me, "饼干坏了" ( biscuite SPOIL adi) haha, so cute right? I took it out and try to put it into it's original shape == worry that he want me to eat the "spoiled" one. haha.
last week I ate deer meat, shark fin soup and.. LOL. it's actually made from flour lahh. I went vegetarian restaurant & my aunty was so excited to ordered all these funny dishes ==" anyway, their fish really taste the same. LOL. sound like I'm a jakun. anyway, will it make u get hungry easily? I wonder.. =X
watch ah loong pte ltd few days ago. damn funny lah! I know I am damn slow. but wht to do, ppl busy mah! wth. at least I got free vcd to watch. haha. ah gua roxx okayy? haha.
and yeahh, went pyramid with ham yesterday. LOL. shop for 1 hrs ni coz her mom needa pick us up earlier. and waste too much time on movie. watched narnia. hmm, not bad though. and the mouse is so cuteeee! awww. *faint* so I am going to shop again tmrw, muahaha.
so I didn do my hw. yayy. damn lazy nowadays ><>
ok la, byebye. got tuition =X
- baby aaron roxx! -

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey....i agree with u...the mouse dammmm caute lar...hehe..!!
why go out dint ajak me want...i rotten in hse a d..haha...^^

by the way want to ask u something...can u sleep more then 10 hours? because i did an experiment, i found it very hard for me to sleep sooooo long...hehe..^^
=.="

-ME- said...

haha. I thought u rot at home? still got went out what. bluek. and this prove that u didn't ajak me also.

of course lahh! need me to demonstrate or not? haha. eh, u got a blog there also!

Anonymous said...

^^....everytime i ajak u out u also dont go want...T.T..haha..
so next tim eif i ajak u u must come...ok!! promise!!