Thursday, November 6, 2008

miss me? *cough

To prove that I NEVER neglect my blog, here I'm updating again. *coughcoughs
heart pounding fast now. *bang bang bang* nono. don't correct me. did I say it's the heart pounding sound. uhh. you are probably wrong man. if ur heart pound this way go look for a doctor!okokay. I can't stop crapping again. guess what. it's the sound of the thumbdrive rolling, banging, colliding with the washin machine. HAHAHA. I WASHED the thumbdrive. dumb righttt. it's the koperasi thumbdrive T_T they probably will kill me man. *pray hard.
so explain. why didn u update for so long. oh. did I mention I'm BUSY? no? now I tell u. ahh. exam exam exam. and it doesn't mean I'm free now okayy. somehow I ter-click my link this afternoon and I got ' oh I have not blog for so long..' random >_<
so recently ahh. what I do the most is, umm. visit this website www.sjam.org.my . what??! cannot ar. it's the st. john website lahh. copying the detail and paste and copy. doing some posters with my very sophisticated art work. nyehe. I should go for art stream eh? oh yeah. somemore internet keep disconnect. I type this in a not-connecting condition X.o
and I'm doing slides tho! listening to some peaceful *cough badly* classical music that make sis thought I got too stress for my exam. and I'm not sure of the reason why those song have very soft sound that make me have to throw my head on the speaker and listen carefully @.@
***** heard the sound of the thumbdrive rolling banging colliding again *****
so just finish my july, august, september, october accounts just now. no, I admit that I'm not a good treasurer T_T exam mah. aih. and what I did during july and august ar? wonder.. that prove I'm real busy okk. um. fine.
hmm. pretty blank now. my thumbdrive. hopefully nothing happen. hmmph. can't think of anything to blog abt. hehe. boo. oh oh. better offline now. before my modem got SEAL by dad @@ ok la, bye!

10 comments:

Cranberry Soda said...

haiz
since dun let me play..
then have to do this lo...
u started it..
=p
anyway...
dun kill me

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
hamster said...

hey yo! i'm gonna kill u as u did not take good care of the thumbdrive... anyway did u wash away those virus in the thumbdrive? coz its so stupid having virus in my lapyop... arrrrgh!!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
hamster said...

imagine ur head la lolx.... so how's christmas... damn sien lo>_<

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cranberry Soda said...

still dare to say that u din neglect yr blog....

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cranberry Soda said...

you're still neglecting ya blog...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.